Is the E-XR the Best Razor Electric Scooter Ever?
Check out the new Razor E-XR Electric Scooter
Here at Wild Child Sports we love Razor ride on toys! We were particularity stoked when we saw that Razor had finally released the all new E-XR. Over the last couple of years, the electric scooter market has been exploding with a wide array of new manufacturers producing a variety of different models. Razor was one of the first to bring to market these electric scooters but was definitely in need of coming up with some new, more innovative models to keep up with these new competitors. So in 2018, Razor released the E Prime and Power A scooters. While both of these models were a step in the right direction, they still didn’t quite produce the speed and range that you could find with other electric scooters like the Xiaomi Mi. Until now!
So is the Razor E-XR the best Razor electric scooter ever? Yes, we think so and here’s why:
- The E-XR is the fastest Razor electric scooter with a top speed of 17 mph
- Longest range of the entire Razor electric scooter lineup at 16 miles
- Powerful 350 watt hub motor
- Maximum rider weight of 220 pounds
What do we like most about the Razor E-XR Electric Scooter?
- DRIVE-TRAIN – this Razor electric scooter uses a rear wheel, hub driven, brushless motor. A lot of competitors use a front wheel, hub driven motor. Given the torque that is produced on these scooters, we prefer that power to be produced from the rear wheel. This also allowed Razor to add a larger, 9 inch tire to the front fork to help with absorbing bumps and maximizing steering and overall control.
- CHARGE TIME – the charge time for the Razor E-XR electric scooter is up to 4 hours. This is a huge improvement for Razor when comparing the E-XR to some of their other electric scooters that can take more than 8 hours to charge.
What would we change about the Razor E-XR Electric Scooter?
- KICK TO START – This is personal preference but we just think it’s a little annoying to have to push the scooter as you would a kick scooter to get it started. In other words, you have to be traveling at least 3 mph while pressing the throttle before the motor turns on. Not a deal breaker by any means, just a little inconvenient.
How much does this Razor electric scooter cost?
The Razor E-XR is listed at $700. This price point is higher than your typical mid-range electric scooter. With that being said, you will get a higher top speed, better range and more power than you would find with some of these other models.
Other Razor E-XR Specs & Features
- LED headlight
- LED brake light
- Rear disc brake
- Variable speed throttle
- Heavy duty steel frame and fork
Check out the Razor E-XR in ACTION!
So what are you waiting for? Get the Razor E-XR TODAY!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Razor E-XR Review. Be sure to check out some of the other cool electric scooters brought to you by Wild Child Sports.
- VIRO Rides VR 550E VS Razor E100 Review
- Best Foldable Electric Scooters Comparison Review
- Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
- Foldable Adult Electric Scooter – GoTrax GXL
- Fastest Razor Electric Scooters
- Ninebot Segway Kick Scooter