Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike
The Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike is one of the coolest electric drift trikes on the market today. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to have some fun while getting out and cruising around. The trike is easy to ride and extremely durable. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great time. Let’s check out what it can do and who it’s designed for!
Introducing the Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike
If you’re looking for a well built electric drift trike that doesn’t cost a small fortune, be sure to check out the Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike. The Razor DXT takes everything that you love about trike drifting and then adds an electric motor that can take you up to 15 mph on flat ground!
If you’re new to trike drifting and not sure what type of drift trike is best for you, be sure to take a look at our Drift Trike Buyers Guide.
Who is this drift trike designed for?
This Razor electric drifter is designed for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 198 pounds. This trike is designed for bigger riders ready for some extreme drifting!
What is the top speed of this drift trike?
The Razor DXT electric drift trike top speed is 15 mph with up to 60 minutes of continuous use on a full charge. Keep in mind the ride time can be affected by a few different things. The sized and weight of the rider, the terrain you are riding on, (hopefully on roads because off roading on a drift trike doesn’t really make sense), or the slope of the road you are riding on will all affect both the top speed as well as the length of time you can ride.
What powers the Razor DXT Drift Trike?
It’s powered by a 500 watt high-torque motor and built in motorbike-style construction with 10-inch slick surface rear wheels which makes this Razor electric drift trike a force to be reckoned with. The battery is a 36V sealed lead acid battery, with a quick-change compartment for easy recharging. The battery is rechargeable providing multiple charges and hours of fun riding.
How much does this electric drift trike cost?
This particular drift trike is going to run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $500. This is a very good price point given the fact that many of the higher end electric drift trikes will run you over 500 bucks. Get your Razor Electric Drift Trike Today!
Let’s take a closer look at the product specs for this electric drift trike by Razor.
Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike Specs Recap
- 500 watt chain driven motor
- 2 piece welded steel frame
- Moto-style flat alloy handlebars with pro grips
- Twist grip throttle
- Front Wheel: Pneumatic tire with 16” x 2.125” heavy-duty steel rim
- 10 inch rear wheels with 4 inch contact patches and high speed bearings
- Adjustable bucket seat with 2 different positions
- Folding, adjustable metal foot pegs
- 36 volt (three 12 volt) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system with quick-change compartment
- Charge time of 12 hours
Check out the Razor DXT Electric Drift Trike in Action!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Razor Electric Drift Trike Today!
Be sure to check out all of our Razor products buyers guides and some of the other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Electric Go Kart – Actev Arrow
- Best Drift Trikes for Adults – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- MX650 Electric Dirt Bike by Razor
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike