Rosso Motors 500W eQuad S
Kids Quad by Rosso Motors
This kids electric quad by Rosso Motors is a super reliable, well build electric quad at a reasonable price. The eQuad S is a great entry level ATV to get your child familiar with operating something motorized with a twist grip throttle. Your child will be able to focus on throttling and steering without having to worry about balancing as you would on any 2-wheeled electric or gas powered dirt bike. There are a lot of great safety features with the eQuad S that you just don’t find with a lot of other kids ATVs currently on the market. You will also really like the cool blue or pink color of this eQuad!
Who is the Rosso Motors eQuad S Kids Quad designed for?
This electric quad is designed for kids ages 3 to 8. Adult supervision is always required when operating this ATV.
What is the top speed of the Rosso Motors 500W eQuad S?
This kids quad has a top speed of 13 mph with 2 hours worth of drive time on a full charge!
How much does the Rosso Motors 500W eQuad S cost?
This kids electric powered ATV is going to run you between $500 and $550.
Rosso Motors 500W eQuad S Specs & Features
- 500 watt electric motor
- 36 volt battery with a 4-6 hour charge time
- All terrain rubber tires
- Full disc braking
- 3 speed governor
- Off road suspension
- Dual LED headlights
So what are you waiting for? Get your electric powered eQuad S by Rosso Motors TODAY!
Be sure to check out some of the other great actions sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Rosso Motors 800W EQuad X
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Monster Moto Electric Mini Bike
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Razor MX350 VS MX500 Dirt Bike Comparison Review
- Mini Four Wheeler – Coleman Powersports Quad
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model
- Monster Moto Mini Bike – Best Kids Mini Bike
- Fast Gas Powered Mini Bike – Monster Moto 212CC