Monster Moto Classic 212CC
Fast Gas Powered Mini Bike by Monster Moto (now Mega Moto)
If you haven’t already noticed, the Wild Child Crew is especially stoked on all of the great products that Monster Moto (now Mega Moto) has to offer. Today we want to take a closer look at the Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike. This gas powered mini bike is the biggest and baddest Monster Moto mini bike of them all!
Who is the Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike designed for?
This fast gas powered mini bike is designed for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 200 pounds.
What’s the top speed of the Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike?
The top speed of this Monster Moto mini bike is 33 mph! This Monster Moto mini bike is one of the fastest mini dirt bikes currently on the market.
How much does the Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike cost?
This particular gas powered mini bike retails for around $900. However, you should be able to pick up the Mega Moto 212cc for a little less.
|Buy at Walmart|
|Buy at Amazon|
Monster Moto 212cc Reviews
We had a chance to read through a number of different reviews of the Monster Moto 212 mini bike. The majority of folks are really happy with the overall performance of this gas powered mini bike. For those that did have issues with the Monster Moto 212, they did admit that Monster Moto customer services was AWESOME in helping to right the wrong.
Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike Specs & Features
- 212CC 7.5 hp four stroke overhead valve engine
- Continuously variable transmission
- Easy pull start
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Telescopic fork front suspension
- Off-road tubeless pneumatic tires
- 90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Check out this fast gas powered mini bike in action!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Monster Moto Classic 212CC Review! Be sure to check out some of the other great Monster Moto products and kids dirt bikes available through Wild Child Sports!
- Monster Moto Gas Powered Mini Bike
- 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike by Monster Moto
- Monster Moto 250 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Gas Powered Mini Bike – Massimo MB200
- Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Electric Dirt Bike