Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports KT196
Coleman Powersports KT196 Go Kart
Are you ready to take your outdoor fun to the next level? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Today. we are going to take a look at one of our favorite off road go karts by Coleman Powersports. The Coleman Powersports KT196 is a two seater go kart that packs some serious punch.
Who is this off road go kart designed for?
The Coleman Powersports KT196 is for riders 13 and older and a maximum rider weight of ~400 pounds.
What is the top speed of this off road go kart?
The top speed of the Coleman KT196 is 31 mph. As we mentioned earlier, this is a fast go kart!
How much does the Coleman Powersports Off Road Go Kart cost?
The KT196 Go Kart is going to run you around $1100. Right now, you will find the best pricing at Amazon.
The KT196 is also available in Camo and should run you about another 150 bucks more.
Coleman Powersports KT196 Specs & Features
- 196cc 6.5HP OHV gas engine
- Pull start
- Kill switch
- Manual choke
- Roll cage
- Over-sized off road tires
- Adjustable driver seat with a four point safety harness
- Sleek dual rider kart design
- Weight of the off road go kart – 330 pounds
- Dimensions of the go kart – 58.5 x 43 x 36 inches
- Hydraulic disc with brake pedal
So what are you waiting for? Get your Coleman Powersports KT196 Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great go karts and mini dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
- Monster Moto Mini Bike – Best Kids Mini Bike
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Monster Moto Go Kart – Kids Off Road Go Kart
- Razor MX350 VS MX500
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- MX650 Electric Dirt Bike by Razor
- Electric Mini Bikes by Burromax
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model