Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
Coleman Powersports CK100-S
Today, we are going to take a look at one of our favorite kids offroad go kart by Coleman Powersports. This is a great entry level go kart that will get your child familiar with operating gas/brake pedals and will ensure that they have hours of off road fun!
Who is this kids off road go kart designed for?
The Coleman Powersports CK100-S is recommended for riders 13 and older and a maximum rider weight of ~150 pounds.
What is the top speed of this off road go kart?
The top speed of the Coleman CK100-S is 25 mph.
How much does the Coleman Powersports Kids Off Road Go Kart cost?
The CK100-S Off Road Go Kart retails for somewhere between $600 and $700.
Coleman Powersports CK100-S Specs
- Sleek single rider kart design
- Racing seat with a four point safety harness
- Heavy duty 16 and 13 gauge tubular construction sturdy enough for those long days and hours of fun for kids of all ages
- Weight of the off road go kart – 146 lbs
- Dimensions of the go kart – 57 x 38 x 27 inches
- Rear hydraulic disc with brake pedal
- 98cc 4 stroke OHV 3 Horsepower engine with gas pedal
Coleman Powersports CK100-S video
So what are you waiting for? Get your Coleman Powersports Kids Off Road Go Kart Today!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Coleman Powersports CK100-S Go Kart Review. Be sure to check out some of the other great kids go karts brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Off Road Electric Go Kart – Go Bowen 1000 Watt
- Monster Moto Go Kart – Kids Off Road Go Kart
- Kids Dune Buggy – The Razor Dune Buggy
- Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports KT196
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Off Road Kids Go Kart – TrailMaster Mini XRX
- Razor Crazy Cart XL – Full-Sized Drift Cart
- GFD Fury Go Kart by Razor