Razor Ground Force Drifter Kart
If you are looking for a great starter drifter go kart, look no further than the Razor Ground Force Drifter kart. From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of American fun. And now, the Razor Ground Force Drifter lets you bring home the fun in drifter fashion. The race-tuned chassis and super slick rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king! Power slide through corners, throw fish tales or fast 180’s!
How fast does the Razor Ground Force Drifter go?
The Razor Ground Force Drifter top speed is 12 mph and is designed to carry riders up to 140 lbs.
What does the Razor Ground Force Drifter cost?
The Ground Force Drifter is going to run you somewhere around $300.
Razor Ground Force Drifter Specs
Next, let’s check out the specs of this high-performance electric powered Razor go kart.
- Electric-powered “drifter” kart based on original Ground Force design
- Variable-speed, chain-driven motor runs at up to 12 miles per hour
- Race-tuned chassis and super-slick rear wheels for serious neighborhood drifting
- Thumb-trigger acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake
- Runs for 40 minutes per charge; supports drivers up to 140 pounds
Check out this Razor Go Kart in action!
If you liked this Razor Drifter Kart, be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor MX500 Electric Dirt Bike
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide