Pocket Rocket Street Bike by Razor
Razor Pocket Rocket Street Bike Review
The Razor Pocket Rocket may be small in size but huge on fun! The Razor Pocket Rocket Electric Street Bike brings out the biker in all of us. The bike is designed to have the look and feel of a street bike. This miniature electric motorcycle stands 22 inches high and goes up to 15 mph. Just like a real motorcycle, it features a twist-grip throttle acceleration control and a hand-operated rear brake. The large, 10 inch pneumatic tires offer a smooth ride. The average run time is up to 45 minutes on a full charge. The battery change time is 4-6 hours. Included with the Pocket Rocket is the battery charger, pit stand and tools. So what are you waiting for? Grab your Razor Pocket Rocket Electric Street Bike and start cruising the street today!
What is the top speed of this Razor electric street bike?
The top speed of the Razor Pocket Rocket Street Bike is 15 mph.
How much does the Razor Pocket Rocket cost?
Price: $ 204.99 Get your Razor Pocket Rocket Electric Street Bike Now!
This pocket rocket electric bike can run you as much as 300 bucks. The best price that we’ve been able to find was just under $270.
Quick facts of the Razor Pocket Rocket Electric Street Bike
- Scaled-down, miniature electric street bike for controlled street environments
- Variable-speed, chain-driven motor reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- Large 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Battery delivers up to 45 minutes of ride time and recharges in 4 to 6 hours
- Measures 36 x 21 x 20 inches (W x H x D)
- The recommended rider weight is up to 150 pounds
- 90-day warranty
Check out the Razor Pocket Rocket Electric Street Bike in action!
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Best Electric Dirt Bikes Under $500
- Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike – Best Kids Mini Bike
- Kids Gas Powered Pocket Bike – Rosso Motors F1 Motorcycle