Shred the street and snow on the Railz Snow Scooter
Railz Snow Scooter
Are you tired of having to buy new toys every time that the seasons change? Well, if you’re ready to stop spending all of that extra money and get a new toy that you can enjoy the entire year, then you’ve come to the right place!
Check out the full size kick Railz snow scooter. This snow scooter converts from a traditional wheeled scooter for use on pavement to skis for use on the snow. Finally a scooter that can be used year around! The wheels and wheel brake included provide great handling and control on paved surfaces. The skis included are designed to turn and carve on snow exactly like a wheeled scooter does on pavement, and the snow brake (also included) allows you to slow and stop with confidence. First, let’s take a look at who this snow scooter is designed for.
Who is this snow scooter designed for?
The Railz Snow Scooter is designed for riders ages 5 and older with a rider weight from 44 pound up to 200 pounds!
How much does this snow scooter cost?
The Railz snow scooter is only going to run you about 80 bucks!
Railz Snow Scooter Specs
- Full size snow scooter that folds for easy storage & transport
- Patented RAILZ ski assemblies
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride
- Railz custom ski brake included
- Adjustable handlebar: 26 – 30″
Now, let’s take a look at this snow scooter in action!
Check out the Railz Snow Scooter in Action!
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Razor MX500 Electric Dirt Bike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Best Drift Trikes 2017
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide