Razor continues to deliver new and innovative products to the world of board sports. Let’s take a closer look at the all new Razor Ripsurf. Now you can surf the sidewalks and streets where ever you live with this wheeled surfboard. The Razor Ripsurf was designed in Carlsbad, CA and uses its patented design to allow riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard while on dry land. So what are you waiting for? Get your new Razor Ripsurf today!
Razor Ripsurf Product Specs
- Patented Ripstik one-piece torision technology
- Lightweight polypropylene surfboard style deck
- Product Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 32.2″ L x 10.7″ W x 6.0″ H
- Textured traction pad with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Recommended rider age – 8+
- Maximum rider weight – 220 lbs.
Razor Ripsurf Reviews
Since the Ripsurf is still fairly new, we haven’t been able to collect too much consumer information. Here is some of what we’ve heard so far:
“Extremely well built and a fun addition to the family skate quiver!”
“This thing is a lot of fun. I surf and it’s a fairly good transition of the sensation onto land.”
“If you know how to ride a Ripstik, you’re going to love the Ripsurf!
“If you already know how to ride a Ripstik then this thing is gonna be one the funnest thing you have ever ridden!”
Check out the Razor Ripsurf in action!
Be sure to check out all of our Razor products buyers guides and some of the other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bike
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Monster Moto Mini Bike