Kids Pedal Car by Hauck
Hauck Lightning Pedal Go Kart
If you looking for a great entry level pedal car to give your child their first real driving experience, you’ve got to check out the Hauck Lighting pedal car!
Who is this kids pedal car designed for?
The recommended rider age for the Lighting Pedal Go Kart is 4-7 years old.
How much does the Lightning Pedal Go Kart cost?
The price of this kids pedal car depends on the specific color combo and design that you are looking for. The price is going to range from around $90 up to $120. Here’s a closer look at the specific pricing based on the model that you choose:
Hauck Lightning Pedal Go Kart – Race Green
Hauck Lightning Pedal Go Kart – Pink
Hauck Lightning Pedal Go Kart – NASCAR Edition
Hauck Lightning Pedal Go Kart Specs & Features
- 3 point steering for quick, response steering
- Race styled pedals
- Adjustable bucket seat
- Rubber tires
- 8 ball style skid brake
- Product size: Length 38.2″ x Width 20.9″ x Height 20.05″
If you liked this kids pedal car, be sure to check out some of these other great kids go karts brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Kids Dune Buggy – The Razor Dune Buggy
- Razor Crazy Cart XL – Full-Sized Drift Cart
- Monster Moto Go Kart – Kids Off Road Go Kart
- Ground Force Drifter Kart by Razor
- Razor Crazy Cart
- GFD Fury Go Kart by Razor