What are Drift Skates?
Drift skates (also known as free skates) are a lot of fun! You can tell by the design itself that this is going to be a pretty challenging extreme sport. Drift skating is a combination of skateboarding and inline skating with a touch of castorboarding (check out the Razor RipStik). The first thing that you’ll notice about a pair of drift skates are the two separate decks or platforms. These decks are usually made of either wood or aluminium. Next, you’ll see the trucks that are attached to the bottom of each of the decks. There are two arms to each truck and face opposite directions. Lastly, are the wheels, very similar to your typical skateboard wheel.
How much do drift skates cost?
The price of a pair of drift skate has a lot do with the overall quality and construction. Prices start as low as $30 and can go up to over $100.
Grab a pair of drift skate TODAY!
Check out a pair of drift skates in action!
Be sure to check out some of the other great electric balance boards and electric skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Swagtron Electric Skateboard – Spectra Advanced
- Magneto Revolution Electric Skateboard
- Electric Balance Board – LTXtreme Free-Style Hoverboard
- Adult Off Road Hoverboard – Holds 420 Pounds!
- Cheap Kids Electric Skateboard – Maverix Monster
- Razor Electric Skateboard – RazorX Cruiser
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – Airwheel M3
- Fast Electric Skateboard – Inboard M1
- Best Electric Skateboards – Our Top 5