So you thought that things couldn’t get any more gnarly than drift trikes? Well, thanks to SFD Industries they just did! SFD Industries are the innovators and industry leaders of the first every MOTORIZED drift trike! Yes, you heard me correctly. They took an already amazing extreme sport in drift trikes and made it even better by adding a 6.5 horsepower motor! Before we go any further, let’s check out these motorized drift trikes in action!
Motorized Drift Trikes by SFD Industries
Big Wheel Drift Trike Specs
Here are some of the specs of the Big Wheel Drift Trike offered by SFD Industries:
- CNC bent chrome moly frame
- Your choice of standard powder coat
- Black anodized rims
- The Big Rig 26 inch x 3 inch front wheel
- Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 6.5 horsepower motor
More High Performance Drift Trikes
Are you looking for a great starter trike for your new up and coming drifter? Here’s a few of the best non motorized drift trikes that could be a great fit for you or your youngster! The first drift trike that you see below is the Triad Notorious 3, followed by the Triad Underworld 3 and last but not least the Triad Syndicate 3. All three of these high performance drift trikes will provide hours of drifting fun for both the amateur rider and even the seasoned veteran!
Check out a few of the Triad drift trikes in action!
Drift Trike Buyers Guide
If you’re new to trike drifting and not sure what type of drift trike is best for you, be sure to take a look at our Drift Trike Buyers Guide.
If you liked these motorized drift trikes, be sure to check out some of these other great drift trikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Drift Trike for Adults – Triad Drift Trikes
- MotoTec Electric Drift Trike
- Triad Counter Measure Drift Trike
- Triad Underworld 3 Drift Trike
- Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike by Go-Bowen
- Adult Drift Trike – Coleman DT200 Gas Powered Drift Trike
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Electric Powered Drift Trike – Dynacraft Black Ice eDrifter
- ScooterX Drifter Drift Trike – Drifting at 30mph!