Coleman Powersports Mini Bike – CT200U-EX Review
We love us some Coleman Powersports here at Wild Child Sports. Recently, we reviewed the popular Coleman Powersports CT200U. Today, we are going to take a look at the upgraded version of that mini bike – the CT200U-EX. The main differences between the CT200U VS CT200U-EX are the following:
- Upgraded front suspension
- Extra storage in faux gas tank
- Front headlight
Who can ride the Coleman Powersports CT200U-EX?
This gas mini dirt bike is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with maximum rider weight of 200 pounds. Just like the CT200U, the CT200U-EX is also a great starter bike for both teenagers and adults.
How big is this mini bike?
The CT200U-EX weighs 134 pounds. Here are the dimensions of this Coleman mini bike:
- Length: 57 inches
- Width: 38 inches
- Height: 26.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 42 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.5 inches
What’s the top speed of the CT200U-EX Dirt Bike?
The CT200U-EX gas powered dirt bike has a top speed of 20 mph.
Where can you buy the Coleman Powersports CT200U-EX Mini Bike?
Here is where you can find the current price of the CT200U-EX:
Coleman Powersports CT200U-EX Mini Dirt Bike Specs & Features
- Chain driven 196cc, 6.5 HP gas engine
- Metal frame
- Easy pull start
- Over-sized, off road tires
- Hand operated brakes
- Gas tank capacity – .95 gallons
So what are you waiting for? Get your CT200U-EX TODAY!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Coleman CT200U-EX dirt bike review. Be sure to check out some of the other Coleman Powersports and action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – CT100U
- Gas Powered Kids Mini Dirt Bike – Coleman Powersports CC100X
- Mini Four Wheeler – Coleman Powersports Quad
- Adult Drift Trike – Coleman DT200 Gas Powered Drift Trike
- Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
- Gas Powered Mini Bike – Massimo MB200
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model